We do things a bit differently, and that's the way we like it!
Dunn-Wright Remodeling was founded in 1989 in the heart of Alamo Heights, with offices on Broadway at Austin Highway. Over the years Dunn-Wright Remodeling has spread to a 30-mile radius around San Antonio and the surrounding area.
We also perform work on commercial property. Some examples of our remodeling are:
- Complete construction of the “Marble Slab Creamery” on the San Antonio Riverwalk.
- The front dining room addition on “Mama’s Café” on Nacogdoches Road..
- The studio set of “Great Day SA” on KENS Channel 5.
- Conversion of the Bexar County Humane Society dog kennel into conference rooms and the quarantine building into offices on Jones Street, after it was purchased by the San Antonio Museum of Art.
- The Alamo Quarry Market storefront of “Lucasse” boots.
- The remodeling of the Alamo Heights Police Station.
- Exterior repairs and painting of the Alamo Heights Fire House.